Employment Opportunities: Warehouse Associate (Welding Experience Preferred)
Warehouse laborer to coordinate & exceed excellence in daily operations
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is an established company that specializes in marketing and distribution of metal products. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we serve customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways. Nominated two years in a row and ranked on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 award for Canada’s fastest growing companies, we are looking to hire talented professionals for our Surrey, BC office.
Are you seeking a fun and dynamic warehouse environment to advance and grow within? If so, this warehouse opportunity is the right role for you!
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate with welding experience to package and assemble,
ship/receive, inspect, weld, and fabricate our metal products. We are a small team with big goals, and require someone with leadership qualities to set high standards in their performance of work. This position will work with a team to maintain an overall clean and safe environment, and ensure all products are shipped out accurately.
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a competitive benefits package and salary structure.
- The company encourages a positive and comfortable work environment with flexible hours.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, celebrations, and other perks.
- This position is permanent with full-time hours, year-round.
- The company provides opportunities for growth in performance, and advancement and training opportunities.
- Reliance Foundry is a GREAT place to work!
Key responsibilities: Warehouse Associate
- Prepare shipments in the warehouse: Assemble, package and wrap orders, label products and check
documentation for completion.
- Perform light manufacturing tasks: cleaning, grinding, cutting, drilling, threading etc.
- Perform and ensure all welds meet quality assurance standards.
- Fabricate and modify products to meet customer delivery expectations;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Inspect and document products as they are shipped and received.
- Conduct routine quality control inspections.
- Demonstrate professional acumen and customer service skills in liaising with freight companies,
customers and vendors.
- Use company IT systems to maintain accurate records for all product inventory, customer orders,
vendor deliveries and associated shipment details.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Forklift operator certification: SDCB/Stand Up Narrow Aisle.
- Computer literate: Able to operate order fulfillment and inventory management software.
- Team player and work cooperatively with others in a diverse environment.
- Possess steel toe boots.
Preference will be given to candidates:
- Specializing or experience in welding of materials
- Experience in metal working or other product-related fields.
Working conditions for this warehouse job opportunity are based on a 40-hour work week, with 8 hours per day to be scheduled with management. Our facility is open between 6:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday.
Please submit resumes via email complete with wage requirements for the warehouse job to:
Smita Dass, Human Resources
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
e-mail: [email protected]
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed.