How to Order
Placing an order with Reliance Foundry is quick and easy.
Our full catalogue is available online, complete with detailed price lists and volume discounts. Request a quote from each product page or contact us directly.
1. Request a quote (OPTIONAL)
When requesting a quote, please specify
- Product details: Mounting type, color and quantity
- Contact information: Company name, email, shipping address and postal code
- Additional comments/details
Quotes most often take only 1 business day, and include shipping charges to your location. Custom products and high-volume orders may take longer to quote.
2. Submit your order
Orders can be submitted via email, telephone or fax. Please note that Reliance Foundry’s office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
If you have already received a formal price quote, approve your order by email, phone or fax. Be sure to include your name and quote number, and specify payment method.
Specify payment method
- Credit card is our preferred method of payment. (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) Download the Credit Card Authorization Form and submit with your order.
Other available payment methods
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT): Specify EFT when submitting an order and we will provide bank transfer details.
- Check: Allow time for transit and processing. Orders ship only after checks have been received, processed and funds deposited. Send checks collect to: 207 – 6450 148th Street, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3S-7G7
- Credit account: Reliance Foundry may offer credit based on a formal credit review. Credit approval takes 2–5 business days. Download the Credit Application Form and submit with your order.
Orders for stocked items ship within 10 business days of receiving payment or acceptance of credit terms. Custom-color products ship within 15 days of receiving payment or acceptance of credit terms. Other custom or non-stocked items will ship as noted on individual product item pages. Standard shipping takes up to 10 business days anywhere in North America. Expedited and international shipping rates are available; request a formal quote for details.
Most products require a dock or forklift to unload upon delivery. Purchasers are responsible for providing labor and equipment to unload goods on site. Freight options are available (e.g. tailgate lift for curbside or street-level delivery, carrier equipped with lift truck, etc.) at additional rates and must be specified before confirming an order. For best service, please specify requirements when requesting a formal quote.
3. Confirm your order
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been received. Please review and approve your order via email or fax to begin processing.
Once processed and shipped, you will receive an email confirmation containing carrier and tracking information.
4. Inspect order upon arrival
Inspect your order upon arrival to ensure no loss or damage occurred during shipment. Any damage or removed parts should be noted with the carrier upon receipt. For incomplete orders, contact Reliance Foundry immediately.
Learn more about Reliance Foundry’s Terms and Conditions and Limited Warranty.