Shipping and Receiving
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is an established company that specializes in marketing and distribution of metal products. Ranked on Canadian Business Magazine’s Profit 500 award for Canada’s fastest growing companies; we are continuing to hire talented professionals for our Surrey, BC location.
Looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our clean warehouse environment!
- Prepare shipments in the warehouse: assemble, package and wrap orders, label products and check documentation for completion.
- Perform light manufacturing tasks: cleaning, grinding, cutting, drilling, tapping etc.
Inspect and document products as they are shipped and received.
- Conduct routine quality control inspections.
- Should be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
- Demonstrate customer service skills in liaising with freight companies, customers, and vendors.
- Use company computer systems to maintain accurate records for all product inventory, customer orders, vendor deliveries and associated shipment details.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer literate: Able to operate order fulfillment and inventory management software.
- Team player and work cooperatively with others in a diverse environment.
- Forklift experience: SDCB/Stand Up Narrow Aisle
Working conditions for this opportunity are based on a 40-hour work week, with 8 hours per day to be scheduled with management. Our facility is open between 8:00 am–5:00 pm.
Please submit resumes via email complete with wage requirements to:
Jazz Gill, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
e-mail: [email protected]
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent