Accounts Manager – Inside Sales
We are looking to welcome aboard a sales champion with an opportunity to get best in industry salary and benefits package!
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is a Surrey-based, rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal products. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now serve our Global customer base with a product line of contemporary and innovative site furnishing and castings products. We are an agile business with limitless growth plans.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and upbeat Sales Accounts Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a critical thinker with a results-oriented approach. You should possess great communication skills to deliver the best service to our growing, loyal customer base. We are passionate about offering our employees new challenges, responsibilities and learning opportunities to bring their careers to the next level.
Are you a person with the ability to demonstrate good judgment, progressive mindset, and self-awareness? If you enjoy setting the bar high and have a verifiable track record of meeting and then exceeding objectives, then this is the right role for you!
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive salary structure and benefits package.
- Flexible work hours.
- Free Parking.
- Fulltime permanent position.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks!
- Encouraging and Positive environment.
- Deliver exceptional service by processing inquiries, sending quotations, closing sales with customers over the phone and email.
- Data entry using our cloud-based ERP(NetSuite) system to create new customer files, record inquiries, check inventory, and coordinate sales activities.
- Process sales orders from customer inquiries to order confirmation and follow-up on customer needs.
- Ensure all inquiries are addressed completely and perform all transactions necessary to support the quotation and order fulfillment processes.
- Demonstrate technical initiative in identifying and resolving customer needs; make outbound calls on warm internet leads.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong computer skills (ERP, NetSuite would be an asset).
- Minimum 3+ years experience as inside sales rep is preferred with admin, order desk, sales, or customer service. (B2B is a Plus+).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; solid phone presence and experience in closing business.
- You’ll need to have some flexibility to occasionally swap/float stat holidays to accommodate our US customer’s needs.
- Mechanical aptitude. Can you put together Ikea furniture without a spare bolt?
- Great at building rapport, friendly, outgoing, and enjoy engaging with new people via email & phone.
- A BA, and/or training in sales, business, communications, or related disciplines would be an asset.
- Happy! You were born with this special gene whereby your glass is always Full.
- Tech savvy: You should be adept in using computer systems/software while talking with a client.
- Passionate: You’re all about solving real problems, not just “pitching.”
- Results-driven: You’re able to think on your feet and love overcoming obstacles.
- Adaptability: You are open to feedback and coaching and ready to take your skills to the next level.
- Organization: You know how to allocate your time effectively.
- Empathetic: You’re an active listener, able to understand client needs with a focus on keeping client’s best interests at heart.
- Resilience: An attitude to go all-out for I’m possible and not impossible.
- Strong ‘hunter’ mindset: converting the new business from competition.
- Customer Focused: You help make talking to Reliance a great experience for the customer.
Diversity & Inclusion at Reliance:
Reliance Foundry is an honoured equal opportunity employer. We strive to build a workplace that reflects communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full authentic selves to work.
Please submit resumes via email complete with cover letter and remuneration expectations to:
Deepinder Sohal, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
e-mail: [email protected]
- Applicants should include wage expectations/requirements and comprehensive employment history.
- Only applications submitted with a personal cover letter will be considered.
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
Please mention where you saw this employment ad in your cover letter.