Customer Experience Specialist
Looking for another member to join our growing team
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is a Surrey-based, rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal products. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now serve our Global customer base with a product line of contemporary and innovative site furnishing and castings products. We are an agile business with limitless growth plans.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and upbeat Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a critical thinker with a result orientated approach and should possess great communication skills to deliver the best service to our amazing customers. We are passionate about offering our employees great work environment, new challenges, responsibilities and learning opportunities to bring their careers to the next level.
Are you a person with the ability to demonstrate good judgment, progressive mindset, and self-awareness? If you enjoy setting the bar high and have a verifiable track record of meeting and then exceeding objectives, then this is the right role for you!
- Deliver exceptional service by processing inquiries, sending quotations, closing sales with customers over the phone and email.
- Data entry using our cloud-based ERP/CMS (NetSuite) system to create new customer files, record inquiries, check inventory, and coordinate sales activities.
- Process sales orders from customer inquiries to order confirmation and follow-up on customer needs.
- Ensure all inquiries are addressed completely and perform all transactions necessary to support the quotation and order fulfillment processes.
- Demonstrate technical initiative in identifying and resolving customer needs; make outbound calls on warm internet leads.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strong data entry & computer skills (CRM, ERP, NetSuite would be an asset).
- Minimum 2+ years experience as inside sales rep is preferred with administration, order desk, sales, or customer service. (B2B is a Plus+).
- Excellent verbal and written English skills; solid phone presence and experience in closing business.
- You’ll need to have some flexibility to occasionally swap/float stat holidays to accommodate our US customer’s needs.
- Mechanical aptitude. You can visualize how parts and products can fit together. Can you put together Ikea furniture without a spare bolt?
- Great at building rapport, friendly, outgoing, and enjoy engaging with new people via email, and even possibly on social media.
- You thrive in an environment which is performance driven. You hit your KPI’s every month.
- A diploma, certificate, and/or training in sales, business, communications, or related disciplines would be an asset.
- Happy! You were born with this special gene whereby your glass is always Full.
- Tech savvy: You should be adept in using computer systems/software while talking with a client.
- Hustle Factor: You don’t get discouraged by objections, and you get persistent when it comes to reaching your goals.
- Results-driven: You’re able to think on your feet and love overcoming obstacles.
- Adaptability: You are open to feedback and coaching and ready to take your skills to the next level.
- Organization: You know how to allocate your time effectively.
- Empathetic: You’re a good listener who knows how to get a real sense of customer’s needs.
- Strong ‘hunter’ mindset: converting the new business from competition.
- Customer Focused: You help make talking to Reliance a great experience for the customer.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary structure and benefits package.
- Flexible work hours.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks!
- Encouraging and Positive environment.
Please submit resumes via email complete with personal cover letter and wage requirements to:
Deepinder Sohal, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
E-mail: [email protected]
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please. We appreciate your interest in joining our team, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
- The offices are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Masks are mandatory.