Accounts Receivable Expert
Help support our company’s sales and customers
Wanted: Enthusiastic and detailed oriented individual to support our Accounts Receivable
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is an established company that specializes in marketing and distribution of metal products. With over 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we serve customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways.
You’re not a typical accountant – you have personality and verve. The selected candidate will be responsible for accounting projects. Attention to detail, consistent high-quality performance and a happy What’s-Next? attitude is required for this position.
Reporting directly to the Business Controller, this position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Have a fantastic, friendly, and outgoing attitude.
- Are a whiz at Excel & love a to do list!
- Are an initiator who believes in continuous improvements.
- Can communicate clearly and are extremely detail orientated.
- Aren’t the type to let time get away from you.
- A guardian who strives to protect our interests!
Required skills and characteristics
- Accounts receivable
- Billing and collections
- Process credit card/AMEX payments online
- Cheque deposit
- Aged AR and returns
- Process credit application reports.
- Prepare commercial invoices, customs documentation and send timely shipping confirmations and invoices to customers.
- Schedule and print courier labels, and provide additional shipping/documentation support as needed
- Performing GL and customer account reconciliations.
- Updating and maintain reports including daily sales flash and weekly on time delivery (KPI) report.
- Conducts banking reconciliations and transactions (credit card payments) and send payment emails to customers and conduct A/R collections
- Performing some administrative duties; order stationary, postage, printing, and scanning.
- Organize, maintain/control document storage – including organizing, filing, and archiving documentation
- Manage inquiries via phone, email or in-person with customers, vendors, and other visitors/solicitors.
- Provide occasional backup support to A/P and Sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum requirement-Diploma/Certification in Accounting/Finance CPA students are welcomed.
- Familiarity or experience with NetSuite (ERP/CMS) system. – An asset
- 3 years (or more) of work experience in the accounting field
- Experience with US/Canada import & export documentation—including knowledge of duties, brokerage, preparation of shipping documents, unique invoicing for customs compliance, etc. – An Asset
- Experience in Excel and MS office is must
- A positive attitude eager to learn with a smile
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a comfortable environment, and a competitive benefits package, and salary structure.
- We celebrate successes with fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks.
- Offer training opportunities for growth in performance and advancement.
- We care.
Please submit resumes via email complete with cover letter and remuneration expectations to:
Deepinder Sohal, HR Manager
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
e-mail: [email protected]
- Applicants should include wage expectations/requirements and comprehensive employment history.
- Only applications submitted with a personal cover letter will be considered.
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
Please mention where you saw this employment ad in your cover letter.