Showing 1–12 of 50 results
High-quality 316 stainless steel provides exceptional resistance to corrosion and wear. Reliance Foundry stainless steel bollards are designed to require minimal maintenance, even in high-saline environments with regular exposure to salt-water spray or de-icing salts. View Stainless Steel
Attractive Bollard Design
Stainless steel offers a clean, contemporary aesthetic to complement any landscape or building style. As a value-added option, stainless steel covers can be powder-coated in a range of colors. View Powder-Coated Colors
Versatile Installation Hardware
Stainless steel bollards can be installed in several methods to meet site requirements. View individual product pages for detailed installation options.
- Bolt Down Bollards: Surface mounted bollards are easy to install and relocate in existing concrete surfaces.
- Bollard Covers: Install covers over steel pipe bollards to protect against wear and corrosion, and enhance overall site aesthetics.
- Bike Bollards: Stainless steel bollards with arms can be used to provide bike parking along with perimeter enhancements.
- Removable Bollards: Bollards with dedicated removable mounting hardware allows bollards to be used in areas with changing access needs.
- Retractable bollards: Telescopic bollards can be retracted into in-ground receivers when not in use.
Routine cleaning with soap and water is usually sufficient to maintain 316 stainless steel’s corrosion resistance and appearance. Use a soft nylon brush to remove any dirt, wash with mild soap, then rinse in clean water and dry with a soft cloth. Neglected or damaged products may require additional care; please refer to Stainless Steel Care and Maintenance for more details. View Stainless Steel and Maintenance