Employment Opportunities: Web Content Administrator
Dynamic web administrator to maintain superior website presentation
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is a Surrey-based, rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal
products. With 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now service North American
customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways. We are an
agile, small business with ambitious growth plans. Today, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and
talented people to join our team.
We're seeking an onsite Web Content Administrator to manage our company’s web initiatives. The role will work closely with the Marketing team and our Web Developer to manage and update content on our corporate website. The Web Content Administrator will be responsible for routinely uploading and updating text, photography, and documents to keep our site technically accurate and visually appealing.
The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of HTML/CSS and SEO methods (PPC, Keyword Research, Link Building etc.)
Deadline for applying: August 18, 2017
Position to commence: September 1, 2017 or sooner.
Location: Company office, Surrey BC.
Placement: Permanent, full-time
- Maintain and update all web content featured on the company website at the direction of the Marketing team and our Web Developer.
- Maintain and ensure functionality of current company web site using HTML/CSS.
- Support our current and future website hosting and CMS platforms – NetSuite “Site Builder” and “Suite Commerce Advanced”
- Coordinate with marketing staff to update content including titles, tags, metadata for SEO purposes and other product-related content on the website.
- Analyze and test all links and content to ensure that information is accessible, and user-friendly.
- Manage and coordinate change requests from internal departments to keep the website up to date.
- Monitor and audit company web site’s technical performance on routine/scheduled basis and seek content changes and improvements to ensure accuracy. Conduct routine QA audits of web site in coordination with Marketing department.
- Provide support in design and implementation of special web features and marketing projects, when needed.
- Provide technical expertise to answer questions about or troubleshoot problems with the web site.
- Keep up with current programming and technological trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in web design or job-related experience preferably in content management.
- Proven experience in hand-coding HTML/CSS and knowledge of Content management systems (CMS)
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Self-sufficient and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, proactive and attention to detail.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience or qualifications:
- Knowledge of and/or previous IT support related experience.
- Knowledge of SEO principles for web design and implementation.
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite Site Builder is preferred)
- Prior experience with NetSuite customization and NetSuite’s Site Builder CMS.
- Experience with or capability to act as onsite IT support to provide assistance to staff (approximately 30 desktop PC’s and related hardware on a peer-to-peer network).
- Experience with telecommunications; assist with troubleshooting of phone/fax hardware and software installation, configuration, and customization.
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a competitive benefits package and salary structure.
- The company encourages a positive and comfortable work environment with flexible hours.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks just for Reliance staff.
- This position is permanent with full time hours, year-round.
- We provide opportunities for growth and advancement!
Working conditions are based on a 40-hour work week, Monday–Friday. Wages to commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes via email complete with personal cover letter and wage requirements to:
Smita Kumar, Human Resources
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
- Applicants should include wage expectations/requirements and comprehensive employment history.
- Only applications submitted with a personal cover letter will be considered.
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate
all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
Please mention where you saw this employment ad in your cover letter.