Employment Opportunities: Warehouse Associate
Wages start at $16.00/hr, or more based on experience
Are you seeking a fun and dynamic warehouse environment to advance and grow within?
We are looking for a Warehouse Associate to package and assemble, ship/receive, inspect, and fabricate our metal products. This position will work with a team to maintain an overall clean and safe environment, and ensure all products are shipped out accurately and on time.
Why should you apply?
- Reliance Foundry offers a competitive benefits package and salary structure.
- The company encourages a positive and comfortable work environment with flexible hours.
- Fun company gatherings, luncheons, and other perks just for Reliance staff.
- This position is permanent with full time hours, year-round.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement!
- Prepare shipments in the warehouse: assemble, package, and wrap orders, label products, and check
documentation for completion.
- Perform light manufacturing tasks: cleaning, grinding, cutting, drilling, threading, etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Inspect and document products as they are shipped and received.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Forklift operator certification: SDCB/Stand Up Narrow Aisle.
- Computer literate: able to operate order fulfillment and inventory management software.
- Team player and work cooperatively with others in a diverse environment.
- Physically fit: able to manually lift 50 pounds.
- Possess steel toe boots.
Working conditions are based on a 40-hour work week, with 8 hours per day to be scheduled with management. Our facility is open between 6:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday.
Please submit resumes via email complete with wage requirements to:
Smita Kumar, Human Resources
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed.
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. Located in Surrey, BC, is a rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal products. With 92 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we now service North American customers by providing traditional site furnishing and castings in new and innovative ways.