Employment Opportunities: Marketing Manager
Experienced Marketing Leader to manage our online business
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. is a Surrey-based, rapidly growing marketing and distribution company of metal products. With 90 years of experience in the cast metals industry, we service North American customers by providing traditional site furnishings and castings in new and innovative ways. We are an agile, small business with ambitious growth plans. Today, we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented people to join our team.
Today, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for Inbound Marketing to manage our company’s content development with cutting edge imagery, videos, & graphics, and to help deliver our message across a wide variety of platforms. This position will understand our company’s voice, and manage SEO strategies to provide an exceptional online presence.
The Marketing Manager will maintain a quality presence and positive image across all web-based properties—utilizing
content, images, style, logo usage, and other graphic elements. Reporting directly to the Vice-President and managing a small marketing team of talented professionals, this hands-on position will provide direction and ultimately lead the marketing department to world class operations.
Reliance Foundry offers a comfortable yet high-performance workspace with flexible working conditions, favorable work/life balance, comprehensive benefits and opportunities for future growth and development.
Placement: Permanent, full-time
Deadline for applying: March 17th, 2017
Position to commence: April 3rd, 2017
All applicants offered an interview will be contacted on or before March 20th, 2017.
- Develop a deep understanding of our company’s brand identity and voice.
- Champion brand identity and standards across all customer touch points – from website to collateral to SERP ranking results to packaging.
- Manage the company’s SEO strategy and toolsets to identify current marketing strengths, set the direction for future link building and branding opportunities, and stay up to date on industry best practices across all major search engines.
- Manage the company’s PPC & remarketing accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, and other platforms.
- Develop marketing budgets and staffing plans, and work with upper management to plan the distribution of department funds based on a predetermined marketing budget.
- Investigate and review editorial, sponsorship, banner ad, print media and other offsite promotional opportunities.
- Negotiate media and advertising buys for publication of sponsored content. Implement strategies via paid and social sponsorship channels for content promotion, newsletters, content syndication and collateral distribution.
- Audit the quality and consistency of all written and visual assets produced by the marketing department and ensure content gets published within our company’s voice and standards.
- Implement marketing objectives by liaising with and coordinating marketing’s efforts towards new product roll-outs, projects, events, and other marketing staff activities.
- Oversee the company’s presence on major social media platforms; maintain our company’s multimedia collateral & collections - including brochures, digital files, print media, technical informational packages, photos, and videos.
- Manage the resourcing of off-site product imagery and oversee in-house product photo shoots.
- Manage execution of special projects and promotions from concept to implementation.
- Strong online/inbound marketing background with proficiency in SEO, project management, content planning, and general communications.
- Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly audit, edit and oversee content on a variety of technical areas to determine quality, tone and generate readability for current and new business development materials.
- Must have a strong understanding of current web design best practices, styles and methodology.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office and Adobe creative suite tools.
- Experience with (oversight of) product photography and photo-shoots.
This position would be an outstanding career opportunity for enthusiastic, motivated and performance-driven individual’s interested in working for a dynamic, growing niche market company. Wages are commensurate with experience, and a competitive benefits package is available.
Please submit resumes via email complete with personal cover letter and remuneration requirements to:
Smita Kumar, Human Resources
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd.
Surrey, British Columbia (B.C.), Canada
- Applicants should include wage expectations/requirements and comprehensive employment history.
- Only applications submitted with a personal cover letter will be considered.
- No telephone inquiries or agencies, please.
- Applications will be assessed to determine a short list of candidates to be interviewed. We appreciate all interest, but only qualified candidates will receive responses.
- All applicants offered an interview will be contacted on or before February 20th, 2017.
- Please mention where you saw this employment ad in your cover letter.