2015-11-10 Bryce TRQT
Decorative Bollard Features (Infographic)
Premium ornamentation for buildings and urban landscapes
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd
Decorative bollards are ideal for outdoor urban environments surrounding high-profile buildings and other public spaces. Detail-oriented planners look to ornamental furnishings to reinforce local design elements that ensure welcoming spaces for visitors.
Here, we'll look at one of our feature bollards—and how attention to detail can create something unique. We'll also look at versatile mounting options to suit a range of applications.
Decorative bollards are designed to offer premium ornamentation for buildings and urban landscapes. Reliance Foundry offers a range of models featuring unique elements suitable for a variety of architectural styles. All decorative bollards can be mounted with fixed or removable hardware options. Decorative bollards can also be mounted overtop steel pipe security bollards for high impact protection.
Cap, or top casting
- Installed as a separate component
- Conceals fastening rod and bolting apparatus
- Secured with 3 hidden set screws
Additional cap options
- Large sphere
- Optional accessory
- Prevents walk-through traffic
- Creates cohesive decorative elements
- Adds decorative texture
- Featured in select models
- Makes up the bulk of each bollard
- Houses fastening rod or internal security post
- Select models feature aluminum composition for removable applications (includes cap and base)
- Pre-fastened to bollard body
- Conceals mounting hardware
- 10" or 15" bases available
Steel pipe bollard cover
Decorative bollards can be used to cover impact-resistant steel pipe bollards. Steel pipe bollards are made from structural-grade steel imbedded deep in concrete surfaces.
Decorative options (non-impact resistant)
- Embedded anchors
- Drop-in anchors
- Adhesive anchors
Removable options (non-impact resistant)
- Premium removable mountings
- Standard removable mountings
Reliance Foundry Co. Ltd. delivers the highest-quality stock and custom-designed products for architectural site furnishings, traffic management and industrial applications. Since 1925, Reliance Foundry has built upon a long tradition of metal casting expertise to become an award-winning supplier for high-profile and everyday needs across North America.